Students & Parents
Normal School Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Early Dismissal Dates and Times
The following days are designated early dismissal days:
- September 2
- October 9
- November 4
- February 3
Early release times:
- Elementary Release Time: 12:15 PM
- Secondary Release Times: 12:00 PM or 12:30 PM if staying for lunch
Online Bookstore (Grades 6-12)
Our online textbook store is officially open and we have a new textbook provider this year - eCampus. Please read the information below and see the attached instructions, which will walk you through the ordering process. The bookstore is located at mdcacademy.ecampus.com.
- You will need your student’s MDCA email address and password to log into the bookstore. If your student does not remember this information, or if you are new and it has not yet been provided to you, please contact Sara.Hill@mdcacademy.org.
- Make sure your student has finished their class schedule with Mrs. Nunez, our guidance counselor. Once you log into the bookstore, your student’s classes and corresponding textbooks will automatically populate for you to add to your cart.
- In order to ensure a smooth transition as we start the year, students are required to have their textbooks on the first day of school. If students do not have their textbooks purchased by the first day of school, MDCA will purchase the books and bill your FACTS account with a 20% upcharge.
- Click here for detailed instructions
Free and Reduced Lunch
Login for Parent Resources
- Canvas is MDCA’s Learning Management System and the hub of the digital classroom. Parents can use Canvas to keep up with their student’s calendar, assignments, and grades using the Canvas Parent App or through the Canvas website.
- Login here for our school management system - FACTS SIS (Student Information System formerly known as Renweb). FACTS Family Portal (formerly known as ParentsWeb) is a private and secure parents' portal that will allow parents to see academic information specific to their children while protecting their children's information from others.
- Renaissance Home Connect is a platform to view information on our Accelerated Reader (AR) Program. By logging onto Renaissance Home Connect, parents can stay up to date and keep their children motivated.
Device Specifications (6-12)